We would like to invite you to apply for the “Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference” taking place at the WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management:
At the 5th edition of the “Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference”, renowned senior executives and outstanding academics from all over the world will provide you with exciting insights into the private equity sector and its current developments. Additionally, challenging workshops of our sponsors and an intensive exchange with international students, academics and corporate participants await you. Furthermore, you can gain a deeper insight in current developments and trends in the international private equity sector.
The following speakers will attend the upcoming conference:
• Philipp Freise (Director, Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts)
• Alfred Hagebusch (Senior Partner, Wellensiek)
• Stephan Illenberger (Managing Director Germany, AXA Private Equity)
• Tobias Koester (Managing Director, Goldman Sachs)
• Ingo Krocke (Managing Director, AUCTUS Capital Partners)
• Jan-Daniel Neumann (Managing Director, Brockhaus Private Equity)
• Joern Nikolay (Vice President, General Atlantic)
• Hanns Ostmeier (President, German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association)
• Hubertus von Paucker (Investment Director, Waterland Private Equity)
• Daniel Pindur (Investment Director, CVC Capital Partners)
• Thomas Puetter (CEO, Allianz Capital Partners)
• Rolf-Magnus Weddigen (Managing Director Germany, Bain & Company)
The conference is supported by Alvarez & Marsal, AUCTUS, Bain & Company, European Founders Fund, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, General Atlantic, Goldman Sachs, Waterland and Wellensiek.
Please refer to our e-flyer for further information about speakers and sponsors:
e-Flyer Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference
Please consider the following application deadlines:
International students & academics: February 26, 2010
German students: March 03, 2010
We would be grateful if you could forward this email to interested friends and colleagues.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the “Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference” at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management on March 26, 2010.
Team Campus for Finance – Private Equity Conference 2010
Campus for Finance e.V.
Visit the Campus for Finance at http://www.campus-for-finance.com
Apply online at http://cms.cffit.de/index.php?id=624