Created/Established in 1991, Sciences Po Lille is a public and highly selective « Grande Ecole », located in Lille, at the crossroad of north-western Europe and situated between London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne.
Sciences Po Lille by numbers :
- 200 international students welcomed every year and 120 international students who are enrolled in the diploma cycle.
- 230 students in international mobility
- 180 international university agreements in 45 countries across the 5 continents
For more information: http://www.sciencespo-lille.com/overview/who-we-are/what-sciences-po-lille-about
Duties of position
- Administrative support
- Logistical support on internal procedures
- Answering routine enquiries from students and academics
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Update the contacts information
- Assistance to the different managers of
- Outgoing mobility
- Incoming mobility
- Summer School
- Must be a current student enrolled on a bachelor or Masters level degree in the field of international relations, European Studies, political sciences or similar.
- Must have good knowledge of French Language (spoken and written) i.e language level C1
Knowlegde and skills
- Good knowledge of the English Language (spoken and written) e language level B2
- Free computer skills and to be familiar with Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Internet, mail and Power point)
- A working knowledge of EU funded mobility programs would be an advantage.
Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to research information
- Must be diplomatic in problematic situations
- Good drafting skills and an ability to analyse and summarie.
- st be able to follow the procedures
- Effective organizational skills within deadlines and to be adaptable to changing demands.
- Ability to work successfully in a small team
Die Ausschreibung finden Sie hier.
Weitere Informationen zur Universität finden Sie hier.