Cummins Inc., is a global organisation, which designs, manufactures, distributes and services diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Provide support in a variety of functions including:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Expense processing
- Assist with monthly and annual account reconciliations, close activities and balance sheet management.
- Compile, consolidate and conduct basic analysis of accounting and finance information.
- Assist with the production of monthly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Make accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries.
- Examine a variety of financial statements and transactions for completeness, internal accuracy and conformance with accounting standards.
- Identifying opportunities for continual improvement where possible.
Additionally, you will train across all aspects of site finance to support personal development and professional qualifications.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
High achievement at degree level in an academic subject, accounting and finance beneficial.
Experience and Skills
Suitable applicants will include new graduates or graduates with 1-2 year’s work experience.
Languages: Local language and Excellent English (written and spoken)
Must have strong IT skills including Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Successful candidates must be team players, highly motivated, ambitious and results driven.
What’s on offer?
In return, you can look forward to a secure a rewarding future with a global market leader.
Competitive salary, benefits package, professional training support and genuine prospects.
Interested? Then please APPLY DIRECTLY via the Cummins Career Website.
Alternatively please also review our website for new opportunities and apply for suitable vacancies at www.careers.cummins.com/, or visit http://www.cummins.com/ to learn about Cummins.
Die Ausschreibung finden Sie hier.